Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need HELP w/ hair !?

ok well i've straightened my hair hundreds of times but today its kinda humid out and its like mid 80s temperatures. dont get me wrong, its not really humid just a little bit.



well anyway im going on a date w/ my boyfriend today and im gona be outside a lot and i wanted to know if after i straighten my hair would it be ok if i lightly spray garnier hairspray on it so that it wont get frizzy and poofy again due to the humidity? or will the hairspray just make it frizzy and ruin the whole straightening job?



thanks. i need help quick cause im gona start straightening it soon because im going on the date in like...2 hours. so yeah. help plz best answer gets 10 points!



oh by the way i use a chi straightener and i use all of the iron guard stuff it has and all of the other protection stuff it comes with. just figured i'd say that.



I need HELP w/ hair !?

Spraying is highly recommended by me, the person who's big hair-ish-ness won't stay for more than 20 minutes without it. I like Aussie Instant Freeze.



I need HELP w/ hair !?

Use paul mitchell hair serum for anti -frizz. It'll give it shine and not frizz.



I need HELP w/ hair !?

dont put hairspray put like a frizz eeze or something similar to it



I need HELP w/ hair !?

Go for a curly style. If its humid outside your hair will frizz. The last thing you want to do is spend your time on a date imaging your hair turning into a frizz ball!!



I need HELP w/ hair !?

Yeah! I spray hairspray on my hair after straightening it whether it's frizzy or not! And it works great!



Have fun on your date!



I need HELP w/ hair !?

Hairspray should work....if you had the time and money you should go to your local salon and get redken align 12 and put it in before straightening and when your hair is wet...but hairspray should work but make sure you spray it well and not too much! good luck!



I need HELP w/ hair !?

yes its ikay to use hair spray after you straighten it or you can also use static guard lightly on your hair and that will help to.



I need HELP w/ hair !?

that might help but it is very humid where i live so I have a garnier anti humidity smoothing milk and it works wonders! you could also use gel but if you have time get the milk because it will help on an every day basis and gives your hair amazing shine



I need HELP w/ hair !?

you should go w/ your idea and lightly spray hairspray all over and you should be fine



I need HELP w/ hair !?

if u have any baby oil that'll help a lot. My mom taught me that trick and as long as you don't use too much Ur hair won't get oily. all you have to do is put about a nickel sized amount on Ur hand rub Ur hands together and finger comb Ur hair with it. hair spray has never EVER worked for me so i wouldn't recommend it. that should do the trick hope i helped!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment