Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whats the best ceramic hair straighter?

I have very thick curly hair but want something to make it straight without giving me split ends.



I keep hearing about the Sedu, CHI, and Solia. Are these really the best? What is your favorite? Price doesn't matter.



Whats the best ceramic hair straighter?

okay well i have used the CHI before and it works great my hair is naturally poofy,wavy,frizzy and the CHI straightened my hair really good but when it was humid outside it only frizzed a little. so to me it works great. but i have heard about the Sedu and i did research on it and i think it seems better!! so i dont know. and do NOT buy the solia- it damages your hair soo badly!!!



Whats the best ceramic hair straighter?

Ok, i have thick wavy hair, and i love the Remington Wet2Straight. It's about 30 bucks, but it's worth it! I've never heard of those others you said, but they sound expensive. Try this one, it'll work for you. My sister also has thick curly hair, and she uses the same one as me. Hope I helped!!



-Karen



Whats the best ceramic hair straighter?

Chi all the way.



Whats the best ceramic hair straighter?

i've heard of that wet2straight, actually just the other day from a coworker. she had nothing bad to say about it, all amazing stuff. now, if you want to go with an expensive one, go with the CHI. its what most if not all pro hairdressers use, and its FANTASTIC. can straighten any type of hair. find it at places like trade secrets. good luck!



Whats the best ceramic hair straighter?

paul mitchell and chi both have amazing straighteners.



i really recommend that you also purchase a straightening gaurd,



without one your hair may have a great deal of breakage.



Whats the best ceramic hair straighter?

CHI is the best, TRUST ME, i've had it for over a year now, and it's amazing. my hair is always very straight and even if it's humid outside it doesn't curl (i have naturally curly, poofy hair). good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment