Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

I'm so reluctant to buy it because of the price, but will it be worth it? will it really make my THICK hair straight and silky? Or should I buy the Bed Head flat iron?



Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

well if your hair is actually thick then it will work but not so great for the price.



yes there are many people out there who say things like it works wonders and i love it and it made my hair so sort ans shiny and straight. and things like that but it actually does NOT work good on thick hair. well it works descent but not great.



i just bought a SEDU and it works wonders! my hair is very thick like you say yours is and the SEDU keeps my hair straight in humid weather and for many hours. it really does cut your straightening time in half.



so if you are looking for a straightener get the SEDU.



it also reduces damage done to your hair from flat irons. it IS woth every penny paid even though it is a little pricy. here is a website with the link (right now it is on sale)



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1...



i hope i helped!



Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

CHI is a really good brand it works really good on my hair but the GHD is a little bit better.



and i think there the same price but im not sure.



celeb stylists use the GHD one. but yeah i dont think that bed head would be as great as CHI.



Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

The CHI is one of the best flat irons you can buy!!! It's what most of the professionals use. I know it's a bit pricey but it is well worth it.



Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

here is the answere. YES! but it might damage your hair in thelong run



Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

NO the chi will make your hair thich,fryed,frizzy



i used it and it was said to be the best there was and for all hair types it was used on me in a hair salon and it turned the tips on my haie white yes white it fryed it that bad and it has no heat contorl on it either



PLEASE DONT GET THE CHI not worth it at all !!



Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

nah..stick with the Chi



Will the CHI flat iron make my thick hair straigtht and silky??

Well CHI is one of the BEST flat irons you can get. But I don't know about the whole silky part. Cause my friend has a CHI and she straightens her hair and it takes out her curls the first try. Like she takes the CHI and puts it on her hair and straightens her hair and the curls come out the first time. She doesn't have to redo it or anything and it only takes her about 5 min to straighten all her hair.



But........She has like really frizzy and curly hair. And it doesn't leave her hair silky. It kinds does but not really.



Good Luck



-閳?



But I do think you should get it cause I have a straighter even tho I don't really need one and when I used hers, it works sooo well!

No comments:

Post a Comment